Something really exciting happened last week in the world of essential oils and that was the release of Copaiba.
You’ve all heard of Cannabis Oil and it’s ability to have a profound positive impact on those with various health challenges.
Well doTerra have been working really hard to create an oil that affords us those same therapeutic properties, without the use of Cannabis and without any legal ramifications, that is available to everyone. The potential for this essential oil is huge and I am beyond thrilled to introduce you to it.
The potential for this essential oil is huge and I am beyond thrilled to introduce you to it.
Copaiba is an Amazonian Tree and the oil is derived from the resin of the Copaiba tree. It’s been used since the 16th century in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil to cleanse, restore and provide healing energy.
doTerra’s Copaiba does not contain THC or CBD and is not derived from Cannabis BUT it does replicate the powerful benefits despite this.
We ALL have an endocannabinoid system (EC) operating in our body. The EC System helps the body manage anxiety, inflammation, modulates the immune system and numerous other physiological responses to different forms of stress.
There are two types of Cannabinoid Receptors in our body— The CB1 which affects the brain and central nervous system and CB2 which affects the endocrine and immune systems.
It is the CB1 receptor that is linked with feelings of euphoria that are traditionally associated with THC. The CB2 receptors operate and affect the rest of the body including our muscles, joints, skin and vital organs.
There are 3 Types of Cannabinoids-
- THC (TetraHydroCannabinol) – THC directly affects the CB1 receptors which has psychoactive effects. This is the part of the marijuana plant that makes people “high” though it also affects the CB2 receptors.
- BCP (Beta-CaryoPhyllene) – This is a dietary cannabinoid that comes from things you eat such as rosemary, black pepper, cloves, copaiba, and cannabis. BCP directly affects CB2 receptors. Remember these are the receptors that affect the endocrine and immune systems.
- CBD Oil (CannaBiDiol) – Naturally occurring components in hemp and marijuana plant that indirectly affects mostly CB2 receptors.
The main compound that makes cannabis therapeutic is beta-caryophyllene. Beta-caryophyllene levels in the controversial CBD oil average around 35% while Copaiba oil contains 60% of this incredible compound. What this means is that Copaiba has the ability to offer a more profound positive therapeutic response than CBD oils can which means better outcomes for the people that really need it.
BCPs bind to the CB1 and CB2 receptors and: support against temporary inflammation, ease tension and discomfort, protect the kidney and liver systems, protect against auto-immune disruptions, ease anxious and depressive feelings, and help to abstain from unhealthy dependency habits.
There are no psychoactive or ‘high' affects associated with Copaiba. That's because this amazing oil has the ability to communicate with C2 receptors whilst bypassing the C1 receptors that cause psychoactive effects.
This is really important to highlight. doTerra is not in the business of giving people illicit highs, rather, their business is enhancing and supporting our overall health and wellbeing.
Benefits of Copaiba include:
* Improved liver function and liver support
* excellent antioxidant properties
* cardiovascular system protective and enhancing
* calming, soothing and restoring to the digestive system
* supportive to the immune system and autoimmune related concerns
* balancing and normalising to the endocrine system
* calms and soothes excited neurological tissues eg, neuropathy and tremours
* provides incredible anti inflammatory properties systemically
* fantastic analgesic or pain relief agent
* cellular health and regeneration
* rejuvenation of the skin, skin irritations and bacterial complaints eg, acne
* calms the central nervous system, supports brain health and reduces anxious feelings
= Copaiba helps the body to become At Ease throughout all of the above systems mentioned.
This is a game changer guys and I can think of so many of you, my cherished and loved customers who I've gotten to know so well over the years, who could greatly benefit from this essential oil for a myriad of different health concerns.
With over 70 peer reviewed studies available as to the affects Copaiba has to offer us physically and emotionally.
How it can be used:
Applied topically to affected tissues for local and system relief.
Put a drop or two in water or warm tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
Place 2 drops under your tongue or in a veggie capsule with meals to support a healthy appetite and achieve pain support.
Combine with Frankincense to enhance the benefits of Copaiba even further.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice to reduce anxious feelings and support restful sleep.
For those who don't yet have their doTerra account, let's get you set up now so that you can order your bottle of Copaiba right away!
To create your account, either jump on over to the Get Started or Kit Page for all the options available. Otherwise send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll give you a helping hand x
Do you need some help deciding which Starter Kit or oils are right for you and your needs?
I can't wait to chat more with you about these incredible oils and how they can help transform your health and happiness.