Flow Balance by Organic Olivia
Out of Stock with Supplier - Waiting for ETA on Return
Flow Balance is the “PMS rescue” formula that supports overall hormone health and aids monthly complaints. It is a normalizing and balancing formula (which does not happen overnight), so this blend is designed to be used for 3+ months in order to effect a lasting change.
Flow Balance is designed to be taken daily (rather than only for acute relief) to ensure a healthy flow month to month. Daily usage helps to slowly and gently support hormone balance. Pair with doTerra's ClaryCalm for a fabulous support duo.
If you are trying to transition off birth control and want to regulate your cycle naturally, take Flow Balance 1-2 months before getting off and then for 3+ months more thereafter to avoid nasty withdrawal hormonal upsets.
Flow Balance is designed to support Pre and Peri-menopausal women. Flow Balance also supports a healthy mood each month, although like Natal Nourish, is not a magic bullet. Everyone is different and some may require more time with the formula than others.
The super-herbs in our blend include:
- Chaste Tree Berries Leaf – Supports hormone balance.
- Dong Quai – Has a regulating, normalizing action and supports female hormone health. Supports uterine health and strength.
- Wild Yam – Supports women’s reproductive health, often used by herbalists for cramping.
- Cramp Bark – Support follicle health, rich in calcium and magnesium among other vitamins and minerals.
- Garrya Leaf – Supports healthy muscle relaxation.
- Red Raspberry Leaf – Tones and supports the uterus
- Licorice Root – Directs and enhances the formula whilst also providing adaptogenic stress support.
- Oregon Grape Root – Liver support, indicated for healthy hormone balance.
- Nettle Leaf – Provides micronutrients such as calcium and magnesium which are important for smooth, healthy cycles.
HOW TO USE (ADULTS): Take 1 full dropper (30 drops) under the tongue or in juice/water 1-3x per day or as directed by your health professional.
**Please note that Licorice Root is contraindicated for those with hypertension.
If you’re planning to get pregnant, Flow Balance can be taken for several months to support overall balance, but should then be discontinued when you are ready to conceive (as it’s not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding). Once you discontinue and are TTC or pregnant, you can replace with Natal Nourish.