BiOptimisers HCL Breakthrough - 90 capsules
HCL Breakthrough is an all-natural 100% plant based source of betaine hydrochloric acid that increases stomach acid and hydrochloric acid to support digestion and detoxification. It also contains 5 different types of enzymes.
Most other HCL products contain an enzyme called pepsin, which is derived from animal intestines. Many people are sensitive to pepsin and have reactions. HCL Breakthrough does not contain pepsin and is uniquely derived from beetroot instead to create a 100% plant based alternative.
Often, mineral deficiency limits our ability to digest food. HCL Breakthrough also contains a proprietary, full-spectrum mineral complex to help replenish those depleted by modern living and environmental stressors.
Reflux, heartburn and other gastric problems are issues millions of people suffer in silence. Medications like antacids and PPIs are widely used to deal with the symptoms, but these usually only mask bigger problems and can even worsen them. Most people think their body produces too much stomach acid, which causes discomfort, but it turns out for a lot of people the problem is actually hydrochloric acid deficient.
BiOptimisers HCL can promote healthy stomach acid levels for optimal digestion, nutrient absorption and prevention of opportunisitic yeast or bacterial overgrowth. Low stomach acid, which tends to happen with aging and stress, can have ripple effects throughout the digestive system and thus the body. Without enough stomach acid, it takes your body significantly more energy and enzymes to digest food. People with LOW stomach acid tend to struggle with bloating, indigestion, post-meal fatigue, acid reflux and heartburn. Many also have low appetite and nutrient deficiencies. In some cases, incompletely digested proteins can contribute to leaky gut or become food allergies. HCL Breakthrough supports healthy stomach acid levels to ensure optimal digestion and reduce digestive discomfort whilst supporting the healthy closure of the valve between the stomach and esophagus.
- All-natural and 100% plant-based betaine hydrochloride and full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend.
- Mineral-enhanced with a full-spectrum mineral complex to provide cofactors to digestive enzymes and correct deficiencies.
- Free of pork-derived pepsin, which can irritate the esophagus (the tube between the mouth and the stomach) in people with heartburn.
- Optimizes the absorption of important minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
- Promotes healthy gut movement, bile flow, and enzymatic secretions.
- Helps maximize protein digestion and assimilation in the stomach, which improves exercise recovery and muscle building results.
- Reduces incomplete digested proteins that can stimulate the immune system or cause leaky gut.
- Supports the stomach’s natural ability to protect against foodborne infections, including bacteria, viruses, yeasts, and parasites.
- Support natural protection against bacteria or yeast fermentation in the upper gut.
- Relieves indigestion, gas, bloating, belching, and fatigue after meals.
- Supports healthy closure of the valve between the stomach and esophagus.
- Enhances digestion and nutrient absorption when taken with meals.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness.
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade natural ingredients.
When to Take Betaine HCL?
Most people can use some stomach acid support because stress and aging reduces stomach acid. If you experience indigestion, stomach discomfort, fatigue after meals, and acid reflux or GERD, regular use of betaine HCL with meals may provide some relief. Also, if you are low in some minerals or vitamin B12, it is a good idea to support your stomach acid levels with betaine HCL. Taking HCL Breakthrough before a meal may turn off stomach acid production for this meal as it may create a false experience of heartburn. Your stomach naturally releases stomach acid about 30 minutes into your meal. It is, therefore, best to take HCL Breakthrough with food.
Dosage Suggestion: The recommended dosage for HCL Breakthrough is 1 capsule with each meal or within 30 minutes of eating a meal. Dosage information can be found on the bottle’s label.
*HCL is not recommended for use in children.